Under the policy set forth by the 5 United States Code (USC) 71 regarding Federal Labor-Management Relations, the Articles of this National Master Agreement, together with any and all Supplemental and Subordinate Agreements and/or Amendments which may be agreed to at later dates by the representatives of the Parties at the appropriate level, constitute the total Agreement. The Parties are the United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service (Management) and the Forest Service Council of the National Federation of Federal Employees, Federal District 1 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, hereafter known throughout the Master Agreement as NFFE-FSC.
Master Agreement Home
Page Information Updated: Thursday, 23 March 2023
- Effective Date: 13 September 2019
- Termination Date:
13 September 2022The Master Agreement remains in force under Article 45 with yearly renewals. A new Master Agreement is currently in negotiations.
Download Master Agreement
- Download full Master Agreement - Adobe PDF Document - 1.94 MB
- Download Memorandum of Understanding Transition from 2016 to 2019 Master Agreement - Adobe PDF Document - 234 kb
- Executive Order 14003 - Adobe PDF Document - 265 kb
Download Bargaining Unit Description
- Bargaining Unit Description - Updated January 31, 2017 - Adobe PDF Document - 136 kB